Well, not exactly, but just knowing I have that option, if I really, really wanted to is just INSANE! For the first time in two-and-a-half years, I am flying solo, baby! And, for FIVE whole days!
There was a time when I didn’t think I could handle being separated from my munchkin. But, yesterday when I returned home from dropping Danny and Reagan off at the airport, I drank in the silence and quickly became drunk. That’s when I knew I had it in me. While they’re visiting MawMaw and PawPaw in New Olreans, Mommy gets to re-live the glory of her pre-diaper days! Whoot, whoot!
So here’s what’s on the agenda:
2. Cirque du Soleil’s “Kooza” with Crystal, AKA Sarah’s Mommy. This will be the first time we’ve done anything together sans the short people.
3. Dig out that massage gift certificate I got for Christmas. I wonder where I put that thing?
5. Happy Hour and a movie with Karen where there will be sure to be lots of reminiscing about our fleeting youth as bow heads at ASU.
6. Trip to Costco where I sample every sample, twice. Leisurely meander down every aisle and leave only when I’m ready to and not when someone starts hanging off the side of the colossal push cart screaming hysterically because she dropped her cinnamon churro on the floor somewhere between the 50-jet, 6-person lounger spa and the giant tubs of pulled pork.
7. Did I mention, SLEEEEEEEEEPPP?!!!
One day down, four to go. Gotta’ make ’em count!